♥ Thks for everything:)
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 -{'9:58 AM
Ltr evening have to rush to bishan ite to study.
its been so long tht I nbr go to study. now I want to go bak & I must find bak e confidence^^!
I cnt failed cus I will disappoint alot of ppl.
Joeson is e one I should b grateful to & he is e one hu always hlp me.
he always stay by my side. he always cheer me up wen I m down & will find me when i need him.
he is e one lending me money to study^^! he is e one always nbr given up on us:)
he give us lots of confidence & make us always hab a gd tinking:)
I love him to e max & he always jux like my dad:) e most beloved & e most impt. laughs.
anw sorry to
weijun, i know my words hurt u in ur tagboard.
earlier on apologise to u at ur msn le & thks for forgives:)
I shouldnt say till tht way & sry for nbr tink of it. btw wont happen it agn & dun tink too much alright:) I will still care for u de & hope our friendship cn last:)
u must take good care of ur own health alright? u must drink more water s e weather is hot.
I miss e days we use to go kbox til siao & habing fun around:) hahs.
meet up soon wen free & imy all alots^^!
This coming sat i m not coming to work s i hab to apply leave to report at
MCYS at 11am.
I hab to go with my dad to c my
PO & her superior.
sorry daddy for bringing u troub & indeed u hlp me alot^^!
sometimes i still quarral with u jux cus u r unreasonable sometimes or being too noisy or too busybody but I always still care for u de even we quarral or saying lots of nasty/awful words.
I only hab u & its my
FATHER who always will nbr give up me too & e one who help me in everything or to give in me most of e times.
I know u dun hab e abilities to takecare of me but i know u r e
BEST DADDY:)
I wont want u to takecare me in
cash cus I want u to takecare properly of urself & e fam:)I need u in e ways of
cares, concern, loves, dote, needs, wants, understanding, satisfied, agree, commitment, sweetless & worthiness. e others more & more barh, hahs.
maybe my expectation too high.
anw u alr done part of ur job now[:
although u did make mistakes in e past which I might not be forgiven, now I decided s I choose to forget cus I will forgive evrything abt u s u r my
beloved dad:):P:
I am so sry for e mistakes I make too.
I being naughty for a few yrs & give up study once is my stupidness.
I will tried my best & wont b repeating e same mistakes agn.
I learn frm my mistakes & wont want my disappoint
daddy so much.
now I want to thks my WH colleague
Daniel s he really did alot of tings cus of me:)how fortunate I m to have him in my life & its my bless to know him^^!
he is a gd guy tht dk how to explain.
caring, concern, kindhearted, polite, sweet, tender, thoughtful, friendly, funny, joke, trusted, honest & many maybe? hahs.
I jux know he is too gd & I really dk how to thks him.
I hope he cn have more confidence in his studies & I jux want him to know tht he always have my surport.
I will b there to be ur listener if u need to lend a pair of ears frm me & I cn lend u a shoulder to liy on if u need it to cover ur tears or u r tired:) hehs.
thks to this
BFF:) really thks alots^^!Thks
Liting too:)
u r so sweet & know u, my lifes become happier.
Laughs. u really so entertainment tht everyone likes u:) hehs.
u r such a gd colleagues too & so caring for everyone.
Proud of u tht cn work for so long:) hahs.
Thks
Alan & Soiwlin too:)
I wont forget gng out wit ur all & e laughters we hab at WH.
Thks to other
WH colleagues too.
thks for celebrating my bdae. ur all really give me a surprise & unbelievable will b hlping me to celebrate:) hahs. thks alots eh.
now I want to thks to
wesly & yunfeng:)
both of u give me a happy memories & having e enjoyment wen being wib ur all.
its a bless & a happy moment.
being wib ur all habing many ups & dwn happiness:) laughs.
I jux want to hold on to ur all & wont want to lose this impt friendship:)
I oso want to thks my kor
Jiawei.
I nbr forgotten u & still will remind of u even u got gf:)
dont worry cus i said b4 u will nbr been forgotten.
hahs. korx, happy tht I always hab u? c i so you xim lea.
lastlong with janice alright:)
rs always ups & dwn so dun gib up no matter wad tings u r facing.
I m strong my kor is strong de:)
& really thks alots for e moment of acc & wont forget wen we was at ur hse:) hehs.
Ahdot, thks u too^^!
u really super good & a caring fren I hab too:)
u always give in to us & chat wit me wen I need somone to chat with.
I wont forgot e moment of e chit-chat conference for almost 2mths plus of every nite^^!
hahs. e memories unforgetable & its wonderful.
althought we hab sum misunderstanding end up, I still treat u s my gd friends.
cus u was once so care for us & a gd fren.
its sad tht moment wen I quarral wit u but now we r alright:)
I treasure all of ur all & wont want to lose any friendship.
I hope i m unforgetable to ur all too.
KOKLEONG, i have nth to thks u but a gd friends.hahs. maybe thks u for being my listener.
but i also being ur listener eh^^! hahs.
nbr forget e moment of chat & hope to have e day agn:)
Now I wan to thks to my
Erzi Daoxiang :) Thks for e bdae presents & thks for celebrating my bdae with me:)I m happy to hab u s my erzi:) I really like e present ur all gave me cus its ur all got e heart.hahs.
its mine bless to know u & happy to hab u cheer me up s a concern:)thks alots & hope we come out soon agn:)now I want to thks to Zhenhaotudi, Guangrui & Weiteck:)Thks for celebrating my bdae with me & e present.
Thks for e memories I hab with ur all.
I v appreciate & no matter wad present, i will still like it.
cus ur all gt e hearts:) aI hope to c ur soon & miss e day at walls:)
Jiatong & Qiuying, i tink i dun need thks ur all barh.
LOL. but we always r sistars^^!
ur all memories will nbr b forgotten & e most impt to me:)
I need ur all in my lifes & cnt b happy without ur all:)
now I want to thks
Yaoxin.
I know u its a happy ting & glad tht have u so sweet fren:)
although I dk u well & we not really known each others for so long, I stil treasure our friendship.
I want to thks tht I have e wonderful memories with ur all & e fun:)
really thks. hahs.
Thks
Adallyn & Charmaine.
gers, I nbr forgotten ur all especially e days we have.
although we alr quarral & nbr contact, I still cares & miss ur all.
Maybe ur all wont know I m posting to ur all cus ur all wont be viewing le.
I really miss e days with ur all, still wil rmb deep in my heart:)
now I want thks my mei
Laifong.
Thks for e acc wen I m really down.
I wont forget e day of ur acc wen how mars & jiatong treat me while they at my hse.
hehs. but I forgiven them.
anw really thks alots & glad to know u.
have u being my mei, its my bless & e acc is unforgetable.
ger, u r sensible s u wont let me worry much. hehs.
now I want to thks all
yt friends(Melvin, Jiajing, Ron, Jean, Jingyu, Jeremy & alots). Tell me if ur name nbr stated dwn.ur all acc me all those days too:) if i want to thks really thks alot ppl^^! hahs.
I nbr forget all my friends & e childish tings we did.
I nbr forget e ton days too. hahs.
Thks
Willy & Wheelie too.
I know we been through lots of miserable/tough days & quarral cus of attitude or others?
we still contact now & ur all always my bro deep in my heart.
I wont forgot & wont erase ur all name in my heart:)
I hope ur all cn b gd & hab a stable job to stables urs all life.
all i want to c is ur all happy.
I also need to thks my cousin
Marcus.
although u r inside now & always disappointed me, i still wont give up u.
cus u r my impt beloved cousin. I still want & need u.
I really hope u cn change & nbr forget ur dote:) hahs.
waiting ahead for ur coming out. hope ur letter reply soon.
Thks
Mars alots too.
I love u deeply yet u hurt me deeply.
hahs. I still need to thks u cus u acc me e days.
I rmb everything abt u & will b unfogetable.
e tender & sweetless of u still in my mind.
nth vanish at all. hehs.
wad i cn say is thks alots:)
thks to my
woodlands friends too:)
thks for e acc eh. hahs.
I want to thks jiu need thks alots.
so tell me wen dunhaf ur name alright:)
I also need to thks my baobei
Gladys & Dorisa:)
imy all alots & hope to cya all soon^^!
gladys, i wonder wer r u now?
if ur saw my post pls contact me alright?
I nbr forget e days we have been tgt^^!
really too much of e memories^^!
sigh, hope to cya all soon & will get to contact till ur all.
ahdor, i want to meet up u soon alright? hehs.
I really miss e past alots & really enjoy:)
I tink i shall stp posting le & bak to work now:)