♥ u hab alr hurts me without knowing it[:
Friday, May 7, 2010 -{'5:14 PM
Sometimes someone hab alr been hurts by u but u nbr know[:
cus u only being selfish to do e way u feel.
agree with e passerby jux cus of u.
but I wish u to be happy.
pls look around & c who hab alr being hurts by u?!
I hate it e way it is^^! hahs.
dun tink i m saying u if u feel u r e one:)
I n super tired. why?
tel me why u let me feel e way?
u know i been trying not to let u step into my lifes but indeed u r steping in^^!
now u want to step out & u jux simply step out to ignore.
wtf is this & let me jux simply hate it.
mayb i tink too much & always tinking in negative ways.
dk why there so many things hiding in own minds cus its jux simply unconvinent^^!
sigh,everything will be over soon & wounds will b recovered^^!
i learn to being evil & better than being kind hearted^^!
Laughs. no point being good people.