♥ mood nt really gd[:
Monday, May 31, 2010 -{'1:16 PM
sigh, till nw she nbr contact me & simply jux ignore my sms/cors.
its so hurts & wadever she say only she right.
say hao pass me e hair clips e nxt day yet nbr so wad she expect me to do?
keep asking & cor over to her? she might also jux ignore.
its alr over more than enough.
why always look I m e one who always gt fault?
she hurts me deeply.
I jux want her to understand my feelings & sms me at least to get a little concern better than aything bt she did nt. so hurts & fexed abt it[:
anw jux pt it as side since she cn.
wad for alone being miserable & so tougher?
meeting up jiatong ltr at wdls s she want pass me e camera, paper, clip & return me money.
I waiting ahead for her gd news too. she go register study wib me.
hope she cn successfully study.
anw willy called me last wk s he said tht he cuming over to my hse to take his bag today.
I dk whether is he coming tonite.
he told me tht he & wheelie wanted to gib me com s my bdae present.
I m surprise & dw to take cus I feel its too ex de present.
they insist me to take so I m considering.
they wrk so tougher & jux stable dwn their lifes so hw they expect me to take?
sigh. complicated mood eh.
for my rs matter, if anyone will like to ask or want to knw.;
I tink lets pt to a full stp for tis ques cus I dw to ans.
me myself also dk so hw to ans??
jux dun ask wad I m gng to do or wadever.
I really hope evrything cn solve soon. sobs.