The Memories Of Mine♥

Y♥Those sweets-memorable pix♥

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


:D
Unforgettable Wonderful Pix



♥ its so hurts to quarral wit u.
Saturday, May 29, 2010 -{'11:09 AM
Its hurtrs to quarral wib u as I dun wish too.
I jux hope u at least understand my feels & will approach me wib a sry bt nt putting anger on me. I always tell myself tht u hab ur reason so dw put too hard for u.
bt agn & agn u say will contact me on tht day bt end up u did nt?
these adays u been giving me empty promises which r not like ur way.
If u r gng to tell me u forget, I jux feel tht ur jux dun bother abt me as u cn forget^^!
u r overlimit to my patience & its nt e first tym^^!
u didnt even inform anything too.
u ask urself if its u then how do u feel?
even I told u my PO cum tht nite, u didnt worried or ask isit alright or wad my PO say?
u didnt even worried abt my TR if u truly care me s ur SIS.
wadever u say, u always tink u r right & throw temper at me.
WT, if its u wad do u feel??
do u tink I want ting turn out liktht merh?
cn u tink of me nt?
ya lurh, I know someone always impt to u bt nt me.
u jux throw temper & everything u win.
I m tired, dw to quarral wit u s will only make us quarral even worst.
I really dk wad cn I say.
u know its hurts to let u ignore as side & nbr rply my msg at all?
if someone whom impt to u treat u e way of hw u treat someone then hw do u feel?
I was jux like a TOPID at there making effort to b there for u wen u needs.
bt wer is u? I m asking myself u will say someone bt did u say urself?
I wont dare to say someone if I nbr did e way wad I expected frm others too.
its really hurts me deeply yet I at there still trying my best to concentrate.
I jux hope to say a SRY TO U & everything is over cus I dw FRENSHIP jux end liktht too.
pls tink of wad I say & hope u willb better.
I hope u cn tink hu u really neglect then must try ur best to hold bak.
dun wait till regret & u realise ur mistakes.
It will be too late till tht moment.
I knw ur present frens might b better cus 'FRENS ALWAYS COMES & GO'.
so I dk wad is ur tinking.
I jux hope our friendship cn stay still e same.
I m sry & will let u pt ur anger toward me if u want.
jux hope u understand my feelings & I will try my best if u need me.
I will b waiting patiently for ur sms.
Hate me , click here . (:
person LOVE me . ♥
h • f • b
designer. basecodes. xo.

  • Blogger.

  • Photobucket
    SERENE ♥
    Currently 25 this year.
    im Sinqle, Complicated.
    Working at Singapore.
    Had a first cry on 23April♥
    first date wib my boi:13Nov10♥
    memorable date:11July11♥
    email.


    YUNFENG ♥
    Currently 28 this year.
    im Sinqle , Complicated
    Working at Singapore.
    Had a first cry on 27Sep♥
    first date wib my ger:13Nov10♥
    email.

  • Serene's Cravings.
  • • Hope to continue diploma cert .
    • Hopefully cn study private in accounting to get a Diploma cert .
    • work at bank or s accounts
    • New Handphone tht buy by my Ownself
    • Go KOREA/JAPAN with my idea of GOOD FRIENDS
    • HAPPY UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES
    • Met a guy who truly loves & care about my everythings .
    • Met my Loves who v thoughtful/tender everythings abt u & wil nbr scold u.
    • Being romantic & full of SUPRISES around:) • Asus/Fujitshu Laptop
    • Ipad
    • Lead a better lifes
    • A unforqettable bdae every year ;x


  • YunFeng's Cravings.
  • • Fred Perry shirt
    • Fred Perry Shoes
    • LV wallet
    • LV Bag
    • LV Belt
    • Go Korea

    MUSIC


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

  • Lovees.
  • my lovees

    ♥Jiatong
    ♥Qiuying
    ♥Laifong
    ♥Dorisa
    ♥Eric Siau
    ♥Huigeok(sis)
    ♥Huiyin(sis)
    ♥Justin(bro)
    ♥Bridget Wong
    ♥Wesly
    ♥Yunfeng
    ♥Jiajing
    ♥Junjie
    ♥Joeson Tok
    ♥Ben(di)
    ♥Marcus Koh(cousin)
    ♥MinMin(cousin)


    They are the ones who make my day & brighten up my lifes:D
    Tell me if ur name not stated here yet u feel u r impt to me too!

    I love th whole lots of you !. :D hahahahahah :D

  • Craps.


  • . (: