♥ hurts, emo & hrtbrk[:
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 -{'8:38 AM
I hate WH^^! its nt a gd experiences over here. cus they r jux back stabbers^^!
I dun belongs to here & must leave asap s I cn^^!
actually I cnt bear here bt nw I cn^^!
ur all r jux nounsense^^! leave far away frm me^^!
I dw to cya all^^! super hate^^!
I gng to strt wrk there soon & jux look ahead for e day to cum.
I miss all my friends & miss e days being with ur all.
I really jux want to go bak to my worlds wer really bring me happiness & warmth:)
I jux loves them & they really my sweet frens:)
ytd gng kbox express out my feeling by singing with yunfeng & wesly really fun:)
end up Jiatong cum & ah mel join ltr:)
qiuying & xinxin wrking ytd at evening.
wen we cum out to e receptionist counter, we saw jon, qinyi & weijun.
they gt say hi & bye to us except weijun.
we nbr really tok lyk last tym le.
Its a sad ting to b liktht bt still alright. cus he is nt really tht impt to me anw.
I wont sad to a person who dun deserve.
I jux hope days & tyms past fast.
I wont b keep updating post s I wont have so much free times.
but will update soon:)