The Memories Of Mine♥

Y♥Those sweets-memorable pix♥

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


:D
Unforgettable Wonderful Pix



♥ hope tyms will past fast & hope/wish them:)
Monday, May 17, 2010 -{'12:11 PM
I miss my past alots^^!
I really hope tyms faster s I want come to an end sooner[:
sigh. wen come to rs, my mood is confused.
wen come to study, I m afraid i cmi.
wen come to work, I dk whether should I chnage job or stay down?
in a complicated mood & fexed abt it.
I really hope everything come to an end soon^^!
maybe its cus I always dk hw to make an decision to cause all dis probs out.
I dw tings to be likdat & I jux hope I cn avoid everything.
I dunlik to b e way I am now??
I dunlik tings to b such complicated.
I like to enjoy & I jux want to be happy with no worries[:
I want to c all my frens around to be happy.
I want my fam to stay good & wont be unreasonable.
I hope him to study hard & come out cn lead a better lifes.
I hope he met a better girl than me & a ger hu cn treat him well.
Let bygones be bygones. I m really tired,
I hope wesly cn find a gd gf too & dun been cheat by anyone:)
I hope yunfeng cn find a gf by his side too.
I hope jiatong & her boi cn lastlong.
I hope wheelie & willy really work hard to stable their life now & nbr mix wit those ppl:)
I hope qiuying cn met a gd guy:)
I hope laifong & yaotheng cn patch bak & lastlong.
I hope ahmel cn find a gd gf.
I hope zoey & ahmel cn be better.
I hope ahlong's life cn be better.
I hope ahdor dun always go those places & being obedient.
I hope daoxiang cn find a gd gf & lastlong:)
I hope ahdot cn find a gd gf by nw & hab a stable life.
I hope zhenhao cn study hard & patch wit amelia soon.
I hope weilin & vivian mei study well & met a gd guy.
I hope sabrina study hard.
I hope xinxin & jonathon lastlong & awaiting to attending their wedding. LOL.
I hope qinyi met a guy tht takecare of her.
I hope cuiwen & her boi lastlong.
I hope weijun cn met a ger better than limwei & to tc of him.
I hope limwei cn stop telling lies.
I hope junjie & guang cn b wit their loves & study hard[:
I hope benjamin di cn met a gd ger & bring to me c:)
I hope xuanyi cn b happier.
I hope alvin minming be a gd boi.
I hope jiale really change & gib her ger a better life.
I hope wei her, yu an, samuel & henry study hard:)
I hope bridget & sookhui met their loves.
I hope jiajing really cn met a ger tht he loves & want soon.
I hope kokleong cn make his effort on study.
I hope joeson cn dun so tough & be happy:)
I hope jiawei & janice lastlong:)
I hope sitian cn be with her boi better.
I hope ada cn met her loves & b happier.
I hope charmaine & her boi marcus lastlong.
I hope liting(corrinne) lastlong wit her boy.
I hope alan lastlong wit her ger.
I hope soiwlin cn find a bf by now.
I hope daniel cn find a gd gf & stay happier:)
I hope qiuhua will pass her O level.
I hope steven wont keep riotting.
I hope beatrice better now.
I hope siyun not angry with me le.
I hope sandra change her attitude.
I hope ray contact me soon.
I hope aaron come out soon.
I hope oevin & his ger lastlong.
I hope dyon kor & terrence sis happier now.
I hope leon(yonghong) di cn find a gf soon uh.
I hope to cya baoshuang mei & hongqiang soon.
I hope zhejia di cn stay guaiguai.
I hope my cousin minmin cn met a gd guy.
I hope xueqi & tobias patch soon,
I hope cynthia mei cn find a gd bf.
I hope cn meet up ashley ahma & ben soon.
I hope to cya shunze soon^^!
I hope ivan & verna lastlong.
I hope jeremy kor cn find a gf & hope to cya him.
I hope xiao jeremy dun so emo & put dwn his pasr.
I hope edward(botak) cn hab a better life.
I hope joan will learn how to appreciate now.
I hope my cousin marcus come out soon.
I hope to cya beecheng soon^^!
I hope bryan, ken, soonteck & nigel really guaiguai & study hard.
I hope caiyin darling & mingpei darling r gd wit their lifes now.
I hope weiting & leonard lastlong.
I hope dorin find til a gd guy.
I hope jean & zhihong lastlong.
I hope katrina is gd ger now.
I hope meijun met a gd guy soon.
hahs. there still alot ppl I need to hope/wish.
I will add on soon. If dunhaf then tell me alright:) hehs.
Hate me , click here . (:
person LOVE me . ♥
h • f • b
designer. basecodes. xo.

  • Blogger.

  • Photobucket
    SERENE ♥
    Currently 25 this year.
    im Sinqle, Complicated.
    Working at Singapore.
    Had a first cry on 23April♥
    first date wib my boi:13Nov10♥
    memorable date:11July11♥
    email.


    YUNFENG ♥
    Currently 28 this year.
    im Sinqle , Complicated
    Working at Singapore.
    Had a first cry on 27Sep♥
    first date wib my ger:13Nov10♥
    email.

  • Serene's Cravings.
  • • Hope to continue diploma cert .
    • Hopefully cn study private in accounting to get a Diploma cert .
    • work at bank or s accounts
    • New Handphone tht buy by my Ownself
    • Go KOREA/JAPAN with my idea of GOOD FRIENDS
    • HAPPY UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES
    • Met a guy who truly loves & care about my everythings .
    • Met my Loves who v thoughtful/tender everythings abt u & wil nbr scold u.
    • Being romantic & full of SUPRISES around:) • Asus/Fujitshu Laptop
    • Ipad
    • Lead a better lifes
    • A unforqettable bdae every year ;x


  • YunFeng's Cravings.
  • • Fred Perry shirt
    • Fred Perry Shoes
    • LV wallet
    • LV Bag
    • LV Belt
    • Go Korea

    MUSIC


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

  • Lovees.
  • my lovees

    ♥Jiatong
    ♥Qiuying
    ♥Laifong
    ♥Dorisa
    ♥Eric Siau
    ♥Huigeok(sis)
    ♥Huiyin(sis)
    ♥Justin(bro)
    ♥Bridget Wong
    ♥Wesly
    ♥Yunfeng
    ♥Jiajing
    ♥Junjie
    ♥Joeson Tok
    ♥Ben(di)
    ♥Marcus Koh(cousin)
    ♥MinMin(cousin)


    They are the ones who make my day & brighten up my lifes:D
    Tell me if ur name not stated here yet u feel u r impt to me too!

    I love th whole lots of you !. :D hahahahahah :D

  • Craps.


  • . (: