♥
Tuesday, April 6, 2010 -{'7:55 PM
You will know the real meaning of love when you fall in love.
True love never leaves the heart, so if you dont love me now, you didnt love me then.
It is impossible to fall out of love, love is such a powerful emotion,That once it envelops you, it does not depart.
True love is eternal.If you think you were once in love but fell out of it, than it wasent love you were in.
The Hardest Thing In Life Isn't Finding The One You Luv, Its Making The One You Luv...Luv you Back.
I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New..I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You.
want to be happy because hes happy But how can I be happy knowing im not the one making him smile.
Sticks and stones may break my bones and tear my skin apart, But nothing hurts me more than you,Because you broke my heart.
all these meaningful words make senses & to those who like to read[: