Sat I went to bugis for steamboat with meijun, qiuying, weijun & chewcai.
we eat at there almost 3hr^^! LOLS:)
wows, they keep give me lots of food s i m alr super FULL^^! LOL.
i enjoy being with them dat night.
aft dat we went to bugis street walk & buy things.
actually i should go for SPORE FLYER but end up never.
he is tpp late & i cmi le. I m so sry to him[:
hope he wont mind & i felt guilty for him to waste e money. sigh.
ytd qiuying, jonathon, xinxin, weijun & me went to clementi kbox frm 6pm-11pm^^!
we habing k dinner at there & i went for interview receptionlist le.
I dk i should quit this job working at office s clerk not?
I m considering dat job but e tyming probs.
I worried my PO might not allow me to work at kbox for tht tyming.
but i really wish to change cus i m tough being at here. sigh.
gd to leave too. maybe?
waiting my PO to cor me soon to get e ans s well s i know she sure ask me abt e breach TR^^! sigh[: super stress & super headache^^!
still hab 3plus mths & probation fin^^! haiyo.
bobians but to b obedient[: stop posting & went to work now.
